Click column header to sort
The HR Assistant helps with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the HR department under the direction of the HR Manager. It is the function of the HR department to delight their coworkers and drive engagement. The HR Assistant carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: departmental development, HRIS, employee relations, recruiting, training and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, executive administration, and employment.
What We Offer:
- Employer sponsored Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Excellent paid time off and 6 paid holidays per year
- A great work environment
- Opportunities for training and advancement
- Paid weekly
The Regional Marketing Coordinator acts as a support to the Marketing team and reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
What We Offer
• A fun work environment
• Opportunities for growth and advancement
• Hourly pay of $15 per hour
• Benefits options include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Company-Paid Holidays
Check Out This Video To See Who We Are! https://vimeo.com/543689842/eac87297f0
WHO WE ARE
Universal Roof & Contracting has been passionately improving the lives of our clients for over 25 years. You may have heard of us from our radio show "In the House" on WDBO, where our owners talk construction and answer home improvement questions. Our team members enjoy an excellent benefits package, competitive pay and the comfortable work environment that only a family-owned business can offer.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-Time, W-2 Outside Sales Position with Industry Leading Commissions
- Pay is 100% Commission Based with Uncapped Earning Potential
- Excellent Income Opportunity - Reps earn $125k plus per year!
- Pre-set, Quality, and Confirmed Appointments
- Company Paid Training for First 6 Weeks
- Comprehensive Training Teaches You Our Time-Tested Methodology
- Group Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Weekly Pay
- Company iPad
- A Career and Company That You Can Be Proud To Represent
Make repairs to roofs with roofing materials such as composition shingles, Hydro Stop coating, modified bitumen rolled roofing, and tile by performing the following duties.
What We Offer:
- A fun and positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Paid time off and 6 paid holidays per year
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Monday through Friday schedule
The Proximity Marketing Agent / Canvasser works with a team to bring brand awareness to homeowners in targeted marketing areas. Our agents must represent our brand in a professional manner by being well-groomed, well-spoken, and outgoing with a great attitude. No prior canvassing experience is needed and excellent training is provided. Our agents do not sell our product; they simply set appointments for complimentary roof inspections.
Who We Are
Universal Roof & Contracting has been passionately improving the lives of our clients for over 25 years. You may have heard of us from our radio show "In the House" on WDBO, where our owners talk construction and answer home improvement questions.
What We Offer
- Hourly pay plus weekly performance bonuses - Earn $17 - $25 per hour!
- A fun work environment and lots of time to enjoy fresh air
- An opportunity to work with a great team
- Training to build on your marketing and sales skills
- Be part of a prestigious company with a great reputation
The Project Manager is responsible for controlling every stage of roofing installations, and all other work related to the roofing project, including the installation of solar panels, screen enclosures, and gutters, as well as repairs to residential properties from the beginning of the project through every phase up to completion and final walk through. The Project Manager aims to complete projects on time and within budget, ensuring that roofing crews work in safe conditions, and conducting on site safety meetings with the crew and completing daily safety checklists. The Project Manager supervises the work of the crew assigned to each project. The Project Manager must possess skill in supervision, cost and project planning, in addition to excellent knowledge of roofing techniques and materials. The Project Manager must represent Universal Roof & Contracting in a courteous and professional way when dealing with crews, suppliers, and homeowners.
What We Offer
• Benefits options include medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
• A well-established company you can be proud to represent